Monday, July 1, 2013

Food Talk: Twisted Candy

Hey guys! Just a quick post here for my "work break". ^^ A few weekends ago, we arrived pretty early at SM North Edsa. While waiting for the mall to open, I saw a signage of Twisted Candy. It was so colorful that I knew I had to check it out.

Besides, everyone can use some candy once in a while. ^^




Color Heaven!!! 
It was still pretty early so some areas of their display don't have jars yet and there were boxes all around. But the kind lady of Twisted Candy gave us a free taste of their blueberry candy. I was sold! It tasted so good, but I wanted to take home another flavor. ^^



They have a lot of flavors. The ones I saw were Orange, Blueberry, Rootbeer, Cappuccino, Birthday Mix, Strawberry and a whole lot more. They also have lollies sold for about 30.00-35.00 Php each.
 

If I remember correctly, they have two sizes of jars. The smaller one has 75 g of candy (100.00 Php). Though I have no idea how much the bigger jar is. ^^ Sorry. The ones in pouches though is about 80.00-90.00 Php. I picked up Watermelon in a jar because I wanted to keep the jar when I empty it out ^^ I absolutely love this candy!


A hundred bucks is a lot to spend on hard candy but I'd say this one was worth every penny of my hundred bucks. It's fun to look at and it tastes great. Plus, some flavors offered are not like those you can buy from your next door store.

Can't wait to try their other flavors! Check 'em out at SM North, The Block 3/F near Burgoo. From the info on their paper bag, they only have two branches as of the moment. The other one is in Robinsons Galleria.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment