Monday, July 22, 2013

I Nailed It #13: Cath Kidston-Inspired Nails

Hey! I was never known for my art skills. No, scratch that. I'm known for my bad art skills. But my sister seems to trust me when it comes to doing her nails. She even requests for incredibly tough designs like the minions from Despicable Me and this time, a Cath Kidston inspired design. Of course, they come as abstract designs. ^^ 




Don't laugh! ^^ I told you I rock at abstract designs. ^^



What I used: For the base, Etude House Look at My Nails in Strawberry Milk (Far right), OMG in Mojito for the big petals (2nd bottle from left), OMG in Gossip (Far left) for the small petals, OMG in Banana Boat (not in picture but it's a pastel yellow polish) for the dots and short lines, OMG in Salsa for the petal accents, and Girl Stuff in Avo Loco for the leaves.


I used OMG's Strobe (Far left) as the top coat for a very cool effect. ^^



EXTRA! My mom's toenails. ^^ When she saw what I did to my sister's nails, she requested for the same design. ^^ But her base is Caronia's 24K.

I'm in need of designing practice. ^^ Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment