Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Nailed It #14: Lemonade

Hello! When I need a break from just everything, I take out my nail polishes and just make a mess on my nails. ^^ But it also helps when I see awesome inspirations on the Internet, kinda like this one from one of my most favorite beauty sites ever, The Beauty Department. From my sea-green and blue ombre hair to my nail art attempts, The Beauty Department was part of just everything.

This is their most recent Mani Monday entry and it just looked so cool so I decided to try it out. Fair warning okay? Mine is obviously not as neat and pretty. ^^


thebeautydepartment.com



I think my lemons need a little more love. 



Anyhoo, here's the stuff I used: Sassy Colors in Jungle Green, Twinkle in Mocha Malt, Klik in Regular White, OMG in Mojito, and OMG in Strobe for the top coat. I absolutely love Strobe. It just gives the nails a really cool reflective effect.

Enjoy your week! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. great post! :) How I wish I have longer nails so I can also do nailarts :D


    xoxo,
    babbledoll
    p.s :

    Join my blog giveaway here : babbledoll's fab giveaway thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you could still do nail art. ^^ There are those that could work short nails.^^

      Delete