Sunday, July 28, 2013

Darkness Paris Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Brown

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating this blog quite as often. Doing overtime at work is making my body shut down a little earlier than usual so, I can't squeeze in doing entries like I used to during the weekdays. Nevertheless, I will try. ^^

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, C.N.A opened their 3rd branch at the 2/F of Farmer's Plaza Cubao. (Their first two branches are in Malate and Morayta). And my sister just couldn't miss their opening, so she went there with my mom and picked up a few stuff. But, I wanted to go check it out too and so I did during the weekend and ended up buying a few hair clips and this eyebrow pencil from Darkness.






The very first item I tried from Darkness was their oil blotting paper, and it was pretty good. They actually have a lot of stuff but the one thing I needed at the moment (and for the sake of my wailing empty wallet) was an eyebrow pencil and this was only 80 bucks so I went for it.



I was actually a bit hesitant to buy this because I wasn't able to find any tester but, I went with my gut and figured this has to be the lightest brown shade they had, with all that color indicator thing on the cap.

The Verdict:
I absolutely love it! It actually lasts on me the entire day kinda like my Etude House eyebrow pencil.And the color is quite similar too. Unless you rub it quite well, it is waterproof too. Given the price, I'd say this is a great eyebrow pencil. I wish they had a lighter brown color, since I'm planning to dye my hair again. Nonetheless, it's actually perfect for those with medium to light brown hair. ^^ The spoolie was also very useful. 

The only thing that I hope they'd apply to this eyebrow pencil is the slanted tip design since it's easier to color the eyebrows that way. But still, this is a great product. Affordable too!

You can pick this up at C.N.A. Drop by one of their branches, and I'm sure you'll pick up more than just makeup. ^^

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment