Friday, July 19, 2013

L'oreal Dermo-Expertise Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Purifying and Mattifying Icy Toner

Hola! *virtual hugs* I was missing for a couple of days. I had to skip writing entries and I'm even behind with my K-dramas online because my eyes were hurting so badly but now with a little squinting, I think I can manage.^^

When I was looking around Crossings in Quezon Avenue, I saw this toner and it just so happened that my Neutrogena toner has run out. I got really interested in it because I've never tried anything from L'oreal's skin care line. Actually, I've only tried L'oreal's brow pencil and that's about it. ^^

According to the SA, this one is for those with oily/acne-prone skin so I was sold. ^^





First of, I don't know why but the make-up/beauty related stuff I buy from Crossings, Quezon Avenue always seem to cost less than what they usually would cost in other stores. Say this one I got for 249.00, and when I saw this at Watsons, I think it was priced at around a little over 280? The same case with that Ever Bilena lipstick I once bought. 

Anyway.

The Verdict:
I love the packaging of this toner. It has always been one of my biggest problems when toner bottles don't have stoppers because I have very shaky hands and shaky hands = stuff spilling all over the floor.

It also makes the skin feel very cool. Icy cool. ^^ So it probably means that it's doing it's pore tightening magic, but no tightening feeling experienced. You'd feel that every trace of oil has been removed when you use this. ^^ At least, in my experience.

But, it didn't help much with my acne problem. Maybe it doesn't have very potent acne fighting ingredients? Then again, I have very problematic skin so this may work for others whose worry is simply oily skin. I do love, however, that it made my skin peel a little, so I know that a few of my scars got a little lighter in color.

Have you tried anything from L'oreal's skin care line? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment