Monday, July 15, 2013

Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist

Hi guys! I'll be doing just a really quick entry on my very first mist. ^^ I've been looking for a good mist and it just so happened that I saw this in Etude House. The whole sebum control tag got me. ^^

In some of the K-dramas that I watch, there are scenes where I see girls spraying mist on their faces, like that scene in Secret Garden where Kim Sarang sprayed some on her face and Nam Gyuri (49 Days) too in Cruel City/Heartless City. It gives the skin the extra moisture it needs. ^^







Look at the box's pretty design! ^^



Pros:
1. Gives the skin an instant glow! I wish the "glow" lasts a little longer than a few minutes but the fact that it still gives that glow is already good for me.
2. Has some moisturizing power. When my skin is not feeling to dry and dull, I use this instead of my aloe gel.
3. I have considerably less "new" whiteheads. ^^ I have whiteheads that need pore tapes and the ones that just pop out of nowhere. The sebum control power of this mist coming from the green tea probably contributed to the now-rare appearance of my out-of-nowhere-new whiteheads. 
4. You can use it before and after putting on make up. Although it doesn't work like a setting spray, it does work as a mattifying spray. You can opt to use this instead of your powder when touching up.
5. Makes my skin feel refreshed and less oily. ^^

Cons:
1. Pretty expensive for a mist. ^^ This 150 ml mist costs 548.00
2. The bottle is too big to lug around. If you want to bring it with you, you're gonna need to transfer some to a smaller spritz bottle.
3. I wish it had a stronger sebum control so as to help me oil up a little later in the day. Maybe it does but I just didn't notice it. And, in my case, it can't help much with pimples.

Despite the cons, I find this mist very useful and a great addition to anyone's daily skin care routine. I actually love it. ^^ It didn't promise anything about acne cure so I guess that's why it didn't do much for my other skin worries, but it does have some sebum control power, which is already good enough. ^^ Someone who has a milder case of oil-related skin problems might actually find this very useful.

The I'm Blooming line of Etude House has other mists targeting other skin conditions, like those in need of moisture. ^^ Do check 'em out and see what will work for you.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment