Friday, July 19, 2013

Food Talk: Stacy's

Hey! A few days after we've dined at Stacy's, my sister kept on asking if I've already posted an entry about Stacy's. We enjoyed our stay there so much that I ended up with so many pictures to rifle through. So be warned because the pictures that follow are of a cute resto that resembles a life-size doll house. ^^

I have to thank Sumi Go of The Purple Doll for writing about this place. ^^ (She's an awesome food blogger, so do check out her foodie finds)



Since I was the one who babbled about Stacy's, it was my duty to figure out how to get there, so of course we got lost *duh*. It was a good thing there were people who were nice enough to point us to the right way. 
























Complimentary Merry Mix (Pretzels, Popcorn, and Marshmallows all in a cute cup!)


Raspberry Blush (68.00)- Tasted like Sola Iced Tea. Awesome! Love this iced tea 


Cool Lemonade (68.00)- A true blue sour yet refreshing drink ^^



Stacy Jones (215.00)- My dad's chosen lunch of the day transcended the taste our local tapsilog. Fluffy eggs, heart-shaped garlic rice, and tender and tasty slices of marinated beef. ^^


Clara's Feast (195.00) - My mom usually eats more bread and others than rice but she chose to eat this colorful bowl of fried rice, two sunny-side up eggs, with chorizo and flakes of dried fish (tuyo). In terms of taste, this is a great meal that kind of reminded me of our usual Sunday morning meals. I personally thought it could use a little more, dried fish. ^^



Grilled Shrimp Salad with Pomelo (175.00)- This refreshing salad was a big hit! The shrimps were still very plump, the dressing was sweet, the pomelo gave it a little citrus-y taste, and the walnuts threw in the added crunch. 


Homebaked Chicken Parmesan (215.00)- My sister's order kind of reminded me of a dish I used to have in college. She loved this dish so much. The chicken was baked perfectly and the tomato sauce and cheese made it more filling.


Monkey Toasts (165.00)- I loved loved my order, which my dad referred to as a dessert. Cinnamon French toasts with caramelized bananas and strawberry preserve, served with whipped peanut butter, dusted with sugar, and blessed with tiny dark choco chips. Awesome-sauce. ^^






They give you these butterballs when they hand you the receipt ^^


A few pages of their menu. (Click to enlarge)
As you can probably tell, we enjoyed our time at Stacy's so much that we didn't mind the heavy rain that followed our meal, or the fact that we got lost, or that we had to wait for a couple of minutes before we were able to dine inside. You could always eat outside where they have a few more chairs but we didn't want to miss seeing all those cute items inside. ^^

Do visit Stacy's when you get the chance. I think you'll have a great time! ^^

You'll find them on the 1/F of Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center, QC. Capitol Greenstreet is somewhere near the Celebrity Sports Plaza. Just drive a little further to the trees. ^^

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment