Monday, July 22, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Berry Crush

Hi! Being stuck in an air conditioned room for eight hours can do wonders for your lips. I'm kidding. ^^ My lips get extremely dry during work hours. And while I can steal lip balm applications, I can't really re-apply my regular tints. The solution? A tinted lip balm!

My sister got this for me, and she also got me the regular menthol version before.









The Verdict:
I loved the regular version of Baby Lips. Although I think Blistex works faster on really dry lips, the regular version did its job of moisturizing my lips well. This tinted version is no different. 

For 89.00 Php, I'd say this is a great lip balm to keep in your bag. It doesn't stain the lips but the color looks very natural and it keeps the lips smooth and moisturized. I was actually a little worried because I picked the "reddest" color of the bunch but it turned out to be a good decision because the color isn't too red so it doesn't look a little off. It just gives that "just bitten" color on your lips. 

Plus, it smells awesome. It's not a strong berry scent but it's there. ^^ It also protects your lips with its SPF 16. ^^

Any favorite tinted balms? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment