Sunday, July 7, 2013

Etude House Concealer and Eye Liner Brush + Revlon's Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation at 50% off

Hi! I hope you guys had an awesome weekend. ^^ It's Monday again tomorrow and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes we had another weekend day. ^^

Anyhoo, I wanted to share with you this brush that I recently got from Etude House. I was looking for a really thin and small angled brush for my gel liner. I've seen a few but they weren't as thin and as small as this one from Etude. So, I was really happy when I found this.









The Verdict:
 I love this brush! Although I don't think I'll be using this as a concealer brush for spot concealing, it's absolutely great as an eye liner brush. It can allow you to do really thin eye lines like the one above. I also like how the brush feels because it's easy to use. It's not too long either and the all-black color makes it look sleek. It's small enough to carry around.

It's priced at 128.00 Php, which is a little more than what I would usually spend for small brushes. But, because it works so well, I think the price I paid was worth it. I personally like the size of the brush itself (the bristles/hair) but other people may find it a little too small/short.

What brush do you use for your pot liners? Lemme know. ^^ Cheerio!

PS: Revlon is having their July promo: 50% off on their Whipped Foundation! I picked one myself at SM North Edsa. If you wanna try it out, better grab one now. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment