Monday, August 19, 2013

I Nailed It # 17: Bobbie Kaleidoscope Nail Polish in Lemon Souffle

Hi. ^^ Yes, it is another nail polish-related entry. ^^ I've been buying too many nail polishes lately. This one caught my attention because it was so colorful and unique that I figured I should try it out. ^^

I actually thought it was some sort of mood polish but as I went to try it out, I found out that the color changes depending on the temperature. ^^







The Verdict:
This is actually a very cool polish. When you put it on, the color is sort of a greenish lemon color. It stays that way under room temperature. When inside a freezer a very cold air conditioned room, the color changes into a greenish blue color. I wasn't able to achieve the blue color though. Maybe when you dip your fingernails in a cup of ice? ^^

It's nice to see my nail color changing when I go out of the office and when I'm inside. However, this polish is a little expensive. A 12 ml bottle retails for 79.75 Php. Still, I think it would be fun to try the other colors.

Have you tried this nail polish? Lemme know. Cheerio! ^^

6 comments:

  1. COOL! :D Will look for this when I go to the mall. I want a pinkish shade. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cool :D I just wish the color changes a lot more often than it does. This kind of polish actually has a lot of shades. You might find that pinkish one you're looking for. :D

      Delete
  2. I got the violet one! It turns blue on normal temp and violet on cold temperature. So when I turn on the AC it looks like my nails are ombre-fied! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The violet one sounds awesome too! I'll definitely check that out. Thanks for dropping by. ^^

      Delete
  3. Available pa ba 'to? And saan makakabili? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hindi ko na siya napapansin lately in Watsons pero dun ko siya nabili :))

    ReplyDelete