Saturday, August 3, 2013

Food Talk: Cobo: Awesome Possibiliteas

Hi! With all the milk tea stops popping out like daisies, I actually wish that my body would accept this concoction so I could join the craze. I love the taste of milk tea despite its lack of health benefits according to a doctor we interviewed once-in-college *long long story*. But, I don't know why, I get dizzy when I drink milk tea. Maybe wrong choice of flavor? Anyway, that doesn't stop me from trying. I just have to make sure to immediately go home afterwards or better yet, get it to-go and just drink it at home. ^^

A few days ago, we found ourselves in Ever Commonwealth and I saw Cobo. It was so colorful and inviting so I knew I had to try something.









Mango Peach (65.00) with Bursting Bubbles (15.00) and Wintermelon Milk Tea (75.00)

The Verdict:
I wasn't feeling particularly well that day so I didn't want to risk ordering a milk tea so I went fruit-tea instead. I had the mango peach with bursting bubbles for add-ons and my sister had a plain wintermelon tea. Both were at average sugar level. They were actually pretty big, given that this is their smallest size.

I'd have to admit that the taste of the mango peach kinda threw me off at first because I could taste flowers, specifically sampaguita. But when I chewed on, well it actually can't be chewed on since the bubbles were like plastic bubble wrap filled with sweet mango juice, it made the tea taste a whole lot better. In the end, I actually liked my drink. 

My sister liked the wintermelon milk tea but she found it a little bland and wished she had the sugar level at intense. But because it was really ice cold, she enjoyed it a lot.

For the price and taste, I'd say Cobo's teas are worth coming back for. Plus, their mascot is so cute. Doesn't their mascot look like Chicken Little? 

You can find Cobo: Awesome Possibilities at the G/F of Ever Commonwealth. Check out their other branches in their Facebook page. ^^ I think they just opened a branch in SM North Edsa last week. ^^ *happy dance*

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment