Sunday, August 4, 2013

I Nailed It #15: Red Cuppies

Hi. This will just be a short nail art entry. I'm actually craving for cupcakes as of the moment hence the design. ^^




What I used: Etude House Look at My Nails in Strawberry Milk, OMG in Matte Potion, and OMG in Salsa

I put on two coats of Salsa on my nails, Strawberry Milk for the cupcake icing and cup stripes and the exclamation marks. I just thought the exclamation marks work as accents. I put on a coat of Matte Potion as a top coat. It's not as matte it should be because the really matte effect shows when I put on 2-3 coats. ^^

Now, I really am hungry. Enjoy the rest of your day! Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. aw such a cute accent nail design :) i wonder how you did it. hope you can post a tutorial sometime ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually not that hard. ^^ I'll post a tutorial sometime, when I learn how to paint my nails neatly. ^^

      Delete
  2. Yummy nails :3 I love red since it looks sexy, but you managed to make it look cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red too! Thanks Helen. ^^ I'm glad you found the design cute. ^^

      Delete