Thursday, August 15, 2013

Look What I Bought: Holika Holika's First Philippine Branch

Hey guys! I know. -_- I owe you guys a ton of entries. It just felt like I've been working for more than 12 hours every day, then just going straight to sleep these past few days. But now that I got to go home early *evil laugh*, I figured I'd start sorting through the stuff I needed to get off the "to-be-posted" bin. ^^

So, about a couple of days ago, my family decided to go to SM Fairview. We used to live so near there but now, it's probably one of the farthest malls from our place. These past few days, when I hear SM Fairview, I think of Holika Holika. I was no stranger to the opening of their very first branch here in the Philippines and I swore I was gonna go check it out. Forgive the Korean fan in me. So right after work, we braved the traffic and went to SM Fairview.

Here's a couple of stuff I picked up, just to give you a sneak of what would probably be put up for reviews on the coming weeks. ^^



I actually had a lot in my cute purple jelly shopping basket but since my wallet was wailing of pain and literal emptiness *haha,* I just ended up buying a filler/moisturizing balm and apple mint tea mask for myself, a facial foam and sweet milk tea mask for my sister, and a feet peeling set for my mom. My mom loves this set. This is her first from Holika Holika. She has tried the one from Tony Moly. I think she finished three boxes of that one. ^^

The cute purple butterfly pen and moisturizer samples are freebies. Too bad they don't have a membership card yet. They don't come in a paper bag but an eco-bag. ^^

P.S. My sister stole a few air kisses from Jung Il Woo's (49 Days, Take Care of The Young Lady, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop) standee.  I just had to say that. ^^ Park Shin Hye (He's/You're Beautiful, You've Fallen for Me/Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door) is also an endorser.

BTW, if you're all about purple, you'd love Holika Holika.

I'm definitely coming back for the polishes and the lippies so I hope they'd have a branch much nearer to my place. Anyways. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I like your haul! I haven't beet to Holika Holika. Sobrang layo kasi! But the store and their products all look so cute based on the blogs I've read. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Glad you liked it. ^^ Oo nga. I hope they'd put up a branch in North Edsa para mas malapit ng kaunti. They are cute. Some of their products, ngayon ko lang nakita. ^^

      Delete
    2. We are looking forward to your Holika Holika reviews, Demi err Charlie! Haha :) I thought same lang ang Holika Holika sa Majorca Majolica.

      Delete
    3. :D. Mas mahal sa Majolica Majorca compared sa Holika Holika. :D Pati Japanese ang MM. :D Talagang looking forward? :p

      Delete