Sunday, August 4, 2013

Charlie's Special: Lil' Whims

Hello. Again. This one is a different post. I don't normally post anything technology- related because I'm kind of a tech-dunce, if there is such a person. Say in taking pictures. I know how to point...and shoot. Oh, I know how to work the zoom thing. Just don't ask me to do anything else. My knowledge only goes as far as what we've been taught in photography class. And those I remember. ^^

Anyhoo. My sis is quiiiiiiiite different when it comes to well, cameras. My sister and my parents went to Lil' Whims in Makati. My sister was looking for a few accessories for her Instax Mini 7s, canvassing for a Instax Mini 8, and well, she just really wanted to check out this camera place.





These are their Instax Minis. The Mini 8s are at the top shelf and the Hello Kitty ones (which are the Mini 7S) are there at the bottom. Their Instax Minis are priced at around 5,000 to 6,000 Php. They also have accessories, like jelly casings and leather bags for the Instax Minis.


And these are their lomo cameras. Their lomo cameras are priced starting at 750 to about 3,000 bucks. ^^


And here's my sister's "haul." Everything was bought at Lil' Whims except for the Mini 8. The Instax bags are around 400-2000 Php. They also have macro lens and filters and negative films for the lomo cameras.


Okay, this lomo robot cam is cute but I'm terrified to use it because it seems complicated. I like looking at this though. ^^


These are their Instax stickers that retails for 180 bucks a pack. ^^ Their printed films are priced at around 580-800 bucks.

 If you're a camera junkie like my sister, go visit Lil' Whims at The Collective 7274 Malugay St. San Antonio VIllage, Makati. They're open during Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10 am-7pm. The shop looks very cool and the one who attended to my sister was very nice, at least she said so. ^^Next time, I'm coming with!

You can visit their website/online shop: www.polaroidph.com. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment