Sunday, September 8, 2013

Look What I Bought: Checking Out LOL

Hey guys! First of, lemme say I'm really sorry for being missing for the past weeks. We were at the peak season the entire month of August and we were able to finish, well, yesterday. Annnd my job needed me to either go home at around 10 pm or sleep over at the office. So basically, my August was spent doing either of the two. I'm just absolutely drained. I mean, I love my job but I miss my bed more. :p 

But now that thing in my job is over, I'm back. I still suffer from recurring headaches post-sleepless nights but I'm good.:D

I'm more behind on my entries a lot more than what I've imagined but I'll try to do as many entries as I can, probably starting tomorrow since I still have to go through all the pictures.  But for now, lemme just show you what I picked up a while ago from the brand LOL or Lots of Love.


I was actually headed to the counter already and the LOL stall was sort of in my way so I felt the need to go check out their products. :D They actually have a lot of stuff going on, like there were nail polishes, foundations, glosses, and eyeliners but what caught my attention was their glitter eye cream. I've been meaning to get myself a glitter eye cream. I saw one from Jordana but I wasn't able to come back for it. Plus, glitter eye creams can be pretty pricey. And this one I got just cost me 139.00 bucks. 

This one is called Starry Night. There was another set too that had pinks and blues so I figured I could use this more often since I wear more browns and golds than I do pinks and blues. :D I gave the tester a try and found the colors gorgeous.


I also got myself one of their pressed powders in Light. This one is also 139.00, which is not so bad given its size. And it leans on yellow. :D 

I found the LOL stall at the SM Department Store of SM Fairview. I'm not sure where else they are found but I'll be sure to let you know once I find out. :D

Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment