Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's Skin Mini Tint Gloss in Mango Syrup

Hi guys! I've mentioned a couple of times how I tend to stay away from lip glosses simply because I hate having to remove strands of hair sticking on my mouth while on the road. But I still wear glosses on occasion. 

I was actually pretty surprised seeing an It's Skin store in SM North Edsa. It was just a small, simple store around the 3rd floor in the main building. 




One of the stuff I picked up was this tint gloss. I actually got curious because it said tint and I looovee tints. I was a bit skeptical at first because I haven't tried a gloss that can actually leave a stain. But I'm glad I bought it. 



The Verdict:

Being the coral/peach/orange color lover that I am, I actually fell in love with this lip gloss. I thought it would be too sheer to pull off on its own, but it actually has more color. It gave my lips a cool coral natural looking color. Surprisingly, it's also not as sticky as most of the glosses I've tried. 

What made me very happy about this product though is that it is actually a tint. It leaves a stain on the lips, when all that gloss and shine disappears, making it a good for-touch-ups lippie, just like most lip stains. Also, it's smaller than most glosses-on-tubes I've seen, making it easy to carry around. I think it is safe to say that this gloss definitely made me reconsider how I feel about glosses in general. Maybe I'd hoard glosses next. Kidding.

Each tube costs 194 Php. I'm not sure about the colors but I did see a red and pink one. 

Have you ever tried a tint gloss? How did it work for you? Lemme know. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh so it is a Korean brand pala. I will probably go there some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Do check it out. They have some pretty cool stuff. ^^

      Delete