Friday, September 27, 2013

I Nailed It #18: Bobbie Royal Caviar Pearl Collection in Gorgeous Princess

Hey guys! I'm back with another nail-stuff discovery. My recent trip to Watsons, like always, ended with me buying a nail polish. But this one is quite different.

Caviar nails are fairly new to me. I've seen the Ciate set before and actually thought about buying it then realized I just couldn't (yet) spend over 500 bucks for nail polishes. 

madamenoire.com

It was a good thing I found this at Watsons. Local brand Bobbie has recently released their own version of caviar nails set. Each set has a nail polish and a tub of micro pearls.







I chose Gorgeous Princess since I felt that the multicolored pearls would go well with any color of polish. But there are also other colors like black and white. Same goes for the nail polish. Each set also comes with a tray that's very helpful with the whole nail art thing-y. ^^ Each set retails for 99.00 Php. So here's how you do it. Or how I did it. ^^ According to the box instructions.


Put on two coats of Kohl. While it's still wet, pour the micro pearls with your nail in the area of the tray with the "mini-pathway" so as to let you put back the excess pearls for later use. Put on some of your favorite top coat and let dry for about 15-20 minutes. It does take a while because the pearls still keep on moving.



Here's my finished work. It looks totally cool but, on me, the pearls started falling off the next day. Maybe a better top coat could have done the trick.

Anyways, you can find this set at Watsons so make sure to check it out. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. How much is this? I can't find this stuff on any watson store near my place. So sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The set retails for 99.00 Php. Maybe it's out of stock? I recently dropped by Watsons and didn't see this anymore too. I hope they'd restock soon around your place. ^^

      Delete