Friday, September 27, 2013

I Nailed It #19: Marbly Marble

Hi! Just another quick nail art before getting to bed. ^^

A couple of weeks ago, I watched Lee Hong Ki of FT Island do a few nail art styles on an episode of Get It Beauty. I think he totally loves the whole nail art thing since he even published a book about it and he totally rocks the designs he does. Anyway, I saw him do a marble kind of nail art and decided to try it out.

Here are the polishes I used (L-R): OMG in Mojito, Girl Stuff in Avo Loco, OMG in Strobe, OMG in Gossip, Sassy in Blue?, Etude House Look at My Nails in Strawberry Milk


I put on a coat of Strawberry Milk, then blob a few drops of each color. Lee Hong Ki advised to use only a few drops of the dark color since it's harder to blend (or marble). Let it dry and put on your favorite top coat. (Mine is Strobe ^^)




I call it a hot mess...^^ I actually like this kind of nail art because even if it chips, it doesn't show much since the base coat is almost transparent. I'd probably try marbling other colors but I love this combination. It's so...mermaid-ish.

Anyways. Have a great weekend. ^^ Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment