Saturday, September 14, 2013

Food Talk Special: Cupcakes by Sonja Customized Mini Cuppies

Hey guys! Just another short entry before I continue my Harry Potter movie marathon. ^^ 

A couple of weeks ago, my little sister celebrated her 18th birthday. And since it's her "debut" celebration, I decided to get her customized cupcakes from her favorite cupcake shop, Cupcakes by Sonja

I actually ordered her cupcakes two months in advance. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't forget anything and actually have enough time to ask for changes if ever there was a need for it. Thankfully, Ms. Erika, the one I was in contact with in Cupcakes by Sonja, readily answered all of my questions so everything went smoothly.




Here are a few shots of her mini cupcakes in Peppermint Patty and Vanilla Surprise topped with mini representations of her favorite stuff like a telephone booth, Minions, coffee, instant camera, vinyl record, the Betty Autier X Lancaster bag, the gold Statue of Liberty from her favorite TV show, Fringe, Eiffel Tower, a guitar, Taylor's signature, her favorite show in the entire world X-Files' logo, and a UFO.




It was really cool because whoever designed the toppers really captured the details of the pictures I sent. I was actually pretty nervous because my sis sent some pretty detailed shots but they actually got it. My sister was very happy with her cuppies so I'm all good. Plus, the mini cupcakes were just as divine as the regular-sized ones.

Have you ever tried having your cupcakes customized? How did it go? Lemme know. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Belated Happy 18th Bianca :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! May I know how much did it cost you? and how many mini cupcakes did you ordered? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine! Sorry for the super late reply. I ordered 2 dozens and it cost me a little under 2k, including the toppers.

      Delete