Saturday, September 14, 2013

Careline Easy Mascara in Blue

Hi guys! Before the day finally ends, I just want to squeeze in this review. A couple of weeks ago, out of fatigue and boredom, I decided to drop by Watsons, which is not really a good late-at-night move for me, especially when I'm all antsy. I transform into a shopaholic, that's why.

Kidding aside, one of the few items I got was this blue mascara from Careline. I've been meaning to get a blue mascara but just didn't know where to find a good one. This one's travel-friendly size caught my attention.


I don't know if you could tell, but I again made the mistake of stripping the mascara naked because the plastic cover that I thought was to be removed is actually the designed cover itself. So I had to tape it together to hold the design. ^^

A tube is priced at 85 Php. But when I got to the counter to pay for it, the price was down to 51 Php, which is like a little over a dollar. I was pretty shocked and happy for the surprise discount.



Pros:
1. Very affordable at either 85 bucks or 51. 
2. Travel friendly
3. I was actually expecting a flat navy blue color. I had to guess because there was no tester but I was glad to see that it was actually more of an electric blue color which makes my eyes look more awake.
4. Doesn't clump much even though I put on more than 3 coats
5. Easy to wash off

Cons:
1. It's not waterproof nor smudgeproof. (Even so, I like that it flakes off rather than rubbing off like paint all over my eyes)
2. Mine was a little dry already. I might have grabbed a defective one given that the brown one that I also have is not really dried up. 

Overall, I actually like this mascara. I can bring it with me, I like the color, and it's just fun to use. I think though that it would look better if I had some sort of white base mascara on since it would probably show the blue color more but other than that, I like it. I would have liked it even more if it was waterproof and smudgeproof.

Do you know of any cool blue mascaras? Shoot me a message. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment