Sunday, November 24, 2013

Majolica Majorca Lash and Brow Colorist in BR333

Hey guys! In a few hours, my only-weekend-day the weekend will be finally over. Again. Like most people, I do find Mondays quite dreadful. Anyhow. 

My mom has become a huge fan of colored brow mascaras because she finds them a lot easier to put on and work with compared with brow pencils and brow powders. Her first brow mascara was the Color My Brow of Etude House. Unfortunately, that dried up before I could do a review. This one is her current brow mascara. I actually use this occasionally when my brows decide to stray on their own.^^








 This is my sister's brow by the way. I figured you'd see the color better since she has less brow hair whereas I inherited mine from Brooke Shields. Kidding. The first photo is how I usually wear the mascara. Just a hint of color. The second pic is just for swatch color since I actually put on too much so that you could see how the color looks on actual brows an actual brow.

Pros:
1. Stays on the whole day
2. Perfect for someone with light colored hair (so long it doesn't have a reddish tint^^)
3. Very pretty packaging. It almost looks regal. ^^

Cons:
1. Quite expensive for a brow mascara. A tube retails for 595.00 Php
2. Limited color choices. I think there are only two shades. This one and the dark brown one.

So-so:
The consistency upon first use is a little watered down, so it is a lot thinner compared to other mascaras. That is actually a good thing for me since I find most brow mascaras a little thick for my liking. But I have observed that it seems to be thickening now, probably because of air exposure. It is still a bit far from drying up though. 

I've actually tried it on the lashes, too. It actually works just as well as an ordinary mascara but the color is probably a little to light to be used for the lashes. 


Have you tried this much-raved about lash and brow mascara? What did you think about it? Lemme know. Cheerio!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment