Friday, November 1, 2013

LOL Glitter Eye Cream in Starry Night

Hey guys! Early last month, I finally able to buy a small glitter eye cream palette from LOL.
It caught my attention because it was inexpensive, the palette has a lot of colors, and there's only a little amount of every color. 

The main reason why I haven't really purchased a glitter eye cream is that most of the ones I've seen are pretty pricey and they come in big pots which I think would not be practical since I won't be able to finish it. ^^




This one from LOL costs 139.00. I got the one in Starry Night, which I think has the neutral shades. 



The Verdict:
I'm glad that I picked up the one with neutral shades since most eye shadows I own are browns and coppers. I love all the colors except for the gray and the black since they disappear a little when I put it on top of the eye shadow so the glitter doesn't show much. I like it though because it's packed on glitter so it is usable on its own. It also works as a glitter liner.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that the glitter "travels" around my eye area. I'm still working on that part since setting it with glitter eyeshadow doesn't seem to be working.

Have you tried using glitter eye creams? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment