Sunday, November 17, 2013

Yadah Lip Crayon Pencil in Lovely Pink 02

Hi! I've been seeing a lot of lip crayons lately from various brands. Unlike lipsticks, I find lip crayons a lot cooler and easier to use. Probably because most I've seen and tried are like a mix of lip stain, lip balm, and lipstick making it very useful and usable for every day.

While browsing The Beauty Bar's website, I saw the Korean brand Yadah. It was my first time to hear about the brand but they already have a few items that I think are worth trying. Even better is that they're not very expensive.





I was most curious about this lip crayon. Each retails for 195.00 Php. This lip crayon is the sharpen-me type and not the retractable type. There were 3 other colors when I bought mine. I'm not sure though how many there really are.



Pros:
1. Very pigmented. The picture above is just a layer of the lip crayon
2. Glides on smoothly and easily
3. The color is a lovely pink. It actually looks like it's a little muted shade of hot pink if that makes sense
4. Compared to other lip crayons I've seen, this one is pretty affordable
5. Paraben-free and no funny scents
6. Stains a little

Cons:
1. I would have loved this more if it were the retractable type since it'd be much easier to use. (On the other hand, I'm getting more product with this one because retractable ones almost always have the product half the size of its container)
2. Makes chapped lips visible. (Can you see my lip flaking? ^^)
3. A little bit drying on the lips


I would love to have this in all the other colors like the red and orange one. ^^ It's a fun lippie to use and it can even work as a blusher and eye shadow (tried it ^^).

Do check out Yadah if ever you find yourself looking around The Beauty Bar.

Cheerio! Have a nice week. ^^

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I haven't heard of the brand Yadah either but I'm glad I did. :)

    I just tumbled on your blog. Now following you, hope you follow me back. :))

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. ^^ It's actually my first time to hear of the brand too. ^^ Thanks for dropping by and I now follow your blog. ^^

      Delete