Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream SPF 30

Hi! It's finally December. =) As I compile the stuff that served as my favorites for November, I think it's time to share with you my thoughts with my new sunblock, Snoe's S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream SPF 30.

This is actually my first product from Snoe. Their products have always intrigued me but I never could decide what to try first. So when I ran out of my sun cream samples, my first stop was Snoe.

The SA of Snoe (sorry I wasn't able to get her name) told me that this works well as a moisturizer too, so it was like a 2-in-1 thing. Plus, Landmark was then having a cosmetic sale, so I got it at 20% off.

She suggested that I also use it only with loose powder, which I have done a couple of times.





Pros:
1. Has a faint pink shade so it doesn't really come off as a white film on your face
2. Even though it has SPF, it barely gives off a white cast on pictures
3. I can't describe the smell, maybe a cross of floral and powder, but it's good.
4. Very affordable. It's 169 bucks, but I got it for 135. It has a lot of product (no indication though of how much), and you're bound to use just a little amount anyways.
5. Fairly high SPF

Cons:
1. It's of a thick cream consistency. Almost paste-y, so it can be a little hard to blend. What I did was I mixed it with some aloe gel from Nature Republic (see last picture) so that I could blend it easier.
2. As for its moisturizing and stem-cell like properties, I can't really vouch for em since I really wasn't able to notice these effects. I've been using it for more than a month, but no visible effects. Maybe some time soon I'll see better effects.

For its prize and amount of product, this one's a good sunblock cream. Can't wait to try more products from Snoe. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Hm that seems like an ok product. but looks too thick let me know how the other products go!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works fine, but it is a little too thick. Sure, as soon as I check em out. =)

      Delete
  2. I also have this and I'd have to agree with you on the thick part. But I definitely will try mixing it with a separate moisturizer as you suggested! It does feel a bit heavy on the skin though so if its not too hot naman outside, I don't apply this kasi it really makes me feel uncomfortable. Buti na lang its affordable! :)

    Btw, I just followed your blog! Hope you can follow me back!

    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I mix it with a water-y moisturizer so it'd be more runny and be easier to work with. It's a tad hard to blend on its own but it's good. Sure. Your reviews are so in depth.^_^. thanks.

      Delete