Monday, December 10, 2012

Avon Dew Kiss Lip Balm

Hi guys. With December being so chilly more often than not has allowed me to take out my favorite lip balms. Medicated ones have always been my best bets but I make exceptions during the cold season. Quite ironic, but simply my style.

Anyway, probably one of the only lip balms I've finished, the non-menthol ones, is the Avon Dew Kiss Lip Balm. When I finished mine, I didn't get the chance to purchase another one. So when my sister handed me this, I was ecstatic. Apparently, one of her classmates gave her this, all the way from Canada. Explains the different packaging. What I had kinda looked like this.

FROM GOOGLE IMAGES




Unfortunately, as you can see below, I stripped it naked because I misunderstood the broken lines. (Silly silly me) It was supposed to be stripped ACROSS upper part, not all the way down, which I brilliantly did.


The Verdict:
If I were to choose my favorite non-medicated lip balm, it would be this. It smells great, first of, like a very faint floral smell, which totally rocks, even though it's a lip balm.
It's also so moisturizing so it makes my lips look healthy. It's colorless but I'm fine with that. It's not medicated but it works well on chapped lips. Not as fast but well enough and effectively.

My bad comments would of course be with the packaging. I hope they make it better, but then again maybe that's just me.

Anyway, a little over 2 weeks before Christmas. Anyone else too excited like me? Cheerio!


4 comments:

  1. It still looks cute though even without the wrapper because it's all pink. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you said it, I'm fine having a stripped-down balm =)

      Delete
  2. haha, i agree with the packaging.. it took me 15 whole minutes n using my teeth to tear the plastic.. oh, n the pointy plastic sort of cut my finger.. OUCH! hehe XD anyways, i agree.. I love the lip balm, very moisturizing :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch. The packaging really is difficult to handle because the plastic covering is pretty darn hard to remove ^^ But I'm glad you like it as much as I do. ^^ It is a nice lip balm.

      Delete