Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Care Oil

Hi. Again. Back to the beauty products. This time, I wanted to share with you one of my hair life savers, Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Care Oil.

I've quite an unruly hair, so I need something to keep my strands from sticking up all over the place. I've tried a handful of hair mousses and polishes before. The last one I've tried was Etude House's hair serum, and now this one from Pure Beauty.




This Hair Care Oil is made from Korea. I bought it on sale for 139 but the original price is a little over 200. 



The Verdict:

The first thing I like about this oil is that it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my hands after I apply the oil, unlike the others I've tried. The pump also dispenses just the right amount of product. I'm good with three pumps. The size of the bottle is also just right for travel. The most important thing is it keeps my hair, well, managed.

Overall, it's a good hair oil, especially for those who need to keep their hair well-kept. Pure Beauty also has a water hair essence version.

Anyways, it's almost New Year! Have a great weekend. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment