Thursday, December 6, 2012

November 2012 Hit Listers

Hi. It’s December now, and before you know it, the year’s officially over. I don’t know what it is about December, but I’m always too busy around this time of year. It’s probably the all those sales and shopping.


Anyways, before I bore you of my wandering thoughts, here are the ten things that have made me happy in the month of November in no particular order. =)

1. Nature Republic Baby Tok Lip and Cheek Tint in Plum
-I’ve had this for about a year. I just suddenly remembered to use it again, and it still is my favorite blush. Although I’m a loyal peach-shade user of anything from lippies to blush, I love this purple blush to bits. Plus, it’s so easy to blend.

2. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser
-I’m all for Neutrogena now and this Salicylic armed baby. =) This cleanser rocks, despite not being as foam-y as I would like it to be. I’ve now emptied this bottle and am off to buy another. Review will soon follow. Promise.


 3. Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Care Oil
- I ran out of the Etude Hair Serum I nabbed from my sister, and had to find a more affordable yet still works as well. I think I’ve found my bad curly hair days’ savior. Review, coming soon. All I can say is I love that it works and doesn’t stay sticky on my hands.


4. Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation
-My first legit foundation, and so far I’m loving it. It’s so light on the skin that it doesn’t feel like I have anything on. Plus, it’s oil free.


5. Snoe S Stem Cell Sunblock Cream SPF 30
- Suddenly, I’m thankful that I ran out of sun cream samples. Too thick for my liking, but does its work without the hefty price tag.


And now for the non-beauty related stuff but still cool for me... =)

6. Monk
FROM GOOGLE IMAGES/blog.seattlepi.com

-Tagged as the “Obsessive Compulsive Detective,” you just gotta love Adrian Monk.
I can’t remember how many times we’ve watched each season. Or how we willingly allowed ourselves to be hungry because the series finale was on TV. It’s that good. If you’re a police procedural shows addict like me, you’d appreciate the humor, exemplary story arc, great characters, and totally cool-some plot that this series has. Monk is about a former detective Adrian Monk, who suffers from an extreme case of obsessive behavior. He can’t live without his wipes, all the umbrella handles should be facing one direction, and..the tomatoes in his sandwiches should be cut into squares. But hey, he’s the best and brightest consultant in the police department. And he’s so cool. =)

7. Nice Guy/Innocent Man
FROM GOOGLE IMAGES/http://www.squidoo.com/nice-guy-korean-drama-2012
- I’m starting to become a sucker for Korean melodramas. Watching I Miss You now sends me clutching my heart, but this one’s a little toned down. Nice Guy stars Song Joong Ki (the quirky funny one from Sungkyunkwan Scandal/Secret Love) as Kang Maru, a guy who gets left by his love that sends him living for revenge, and maybe, possibly all while finding love along his twisted journey to payback.

8. Christina Grimmie
- I’ve been know to stalk YouTube singers. Not in a creepy obsessive way, just in a “he/she’s so good, so why isn’t she/he that famous yet?” way. Although Christina’s voice has that rasp reminiscent of Christina Aguilera’s, her cover renditions are so awesome, she made me a fan. Check her out on YouTube here.

9. Get It Beauty Self
-Most Korean women I’ve seen on TV have that “barely-there” makeup that I’m addicted to. I love studying how they do it and all. With our cable subscription before, I watched a show similar to this all the time. But now that we don’t have that channel, well hello YouTube. My favorite one is the one of Korean model Jang Yoon-ju here.

10. Cupcakes
-Okay, this may totally be just a little off but I don’t think I’ve eaten more cupcakes than I have this November. It was a crazy cupcake month. Just look at this and try not to drool. I haven't had one like this, but it's just too cute.
GOOGLEIMAGES/mychocolate.co.uk
What are your favorites for November? Lemme know! Cheerio!










No comments:

Post a Comment