Saturday, December 15, 2012

Avon Simply Pretty Lip Balm in Apple Cider

Hi. Christmas is almost here. A little over a week to go. If there is one thing I love to do during the holidays, it's enjoying Christmas-y drinks, like hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. =)

Eggnog and apple cider are two holiday drinks that are famous in other countries. I've never tried any of the two, and the nearest I got to tasting apple cider is through this Avon Simply Pretty Lip Balm in Apple Cider. 




The Verdict:
I love this lip balm because not only is it moisturizing, it also gives that reddish tint to my lips that make them look healthy.
As for it's flavor, I can't say if it is apple cider-ish because I've never seen a real apple cider in my life, much less, smell one. But it does smell good. Kinda fruity but not exactly like apples.
The packaging added to the Christmas-y vibe of this balm because of the snowflake details. I can't remember its exact price but it's definitely under 100. Avon usually has sales.

If you're planning to pick up something like this, I saw on Avon's recent e-brochure that they have a new version. It's priced at 120, but if you're lucky, you might get it on sale. DO check it out because I think I saw Santa on the lip balm. =)

Happy weekend guys! Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! :D I love lip balms that have a reddish tint to it, makes life easier since no lipstick is required! I used to have an Avon lip balm in butterscotch and it smelled soooo good, I had to fight from licking it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is yummy. I agree. =) Tinted balms are easier to use. I have a Lip Smacker gloss that's so tempting to lick off. =)

      Delete
  2. oohhh,,, i want to try this one. I love the packaging also.
    New follower here.. hope you can check mine also...

    -Elgee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good lip balm. =) Sure I'll check out your blog! =)

      Delete