Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Nailed It #22: Glittered Candy

Hey guys! Just a quick nail art post. I did this while re-watching Frozen (totally daebak!). Unfortunately, this nail art was destroyed during my sleep because I did it when it was like 11 pm. So, it didn't dry well,. I really do have to buy a nail polish dryer. Anyhow.

 

Here are the polishes I used (L-R): OMG in Colorless, Skin Food Nail Vita Base Coat, Etude House Look At My Nails in Jelly Blossom Syrup, and Bobbie Cocktail Hour #2 in Blue Martini (This is a polish from the Bobbie Nail Gradation Set that I reviewed here.)





 I just put on the base coat, two coats of the Jelly Blossom Syrup, waited a couple of minutes for it to slightly dry because I could drag the pink color by dabbing on the glitter, dabbed on the glitter on about a 1/3 of each nail, then put on the top coat. 

What'd you think about this nail art? Lemme know. Cheerio!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! :D Try mo yung mga fast drying top coats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should try nga yung mga fast drying top coats. Problem is I don't know which one is good. ^^ Thanks for the help anyways Helen. ^^

      Delete
    2. Let me know if you can think of a brand that's good. ^^

      Delete