Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Nailed It #21: You are My Sunkissed Candy

Hey guys! I'm quite enjoying the whole neon nails thing and so my nails ended up with neon gradated tips during the start of the new year.

I bought this from Etude House just because I fell in love with its striking neon orange color. I thought it would be a perfect shade to try out with my neon nails experiment.



The shade is #59 You are My Sunkissed Candy. Each "Play Nail" bottle costs Php 128.00. It's a pretty big bottle so use it well. ^^



The Verdict:
The color payoff is great. It's opaque so a layer would do and you'd get the color that you see in the bottle. It's a bright neon orange that actually reminds me of orange Popsicles. But, this polish is pretty pricey given that there might be other polishes of the same color with a much lower price tag. Also, the brush bristles are a little stiff that it causes the polish to transfer on your nails and streak a bit so you just have to be a little careful about that.

This new line of nail polishes in Etude House has some pretty colors. My mom actually has one in an old rose shade. I'm planning to check out the other colors after my wallet and I have "the talk".

Anyway, Happy New Year guys. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment