Friday, January 31, 2014

Banila Co. Color Change Tint in Poppy Rose

Hey guys! Happy Chinese New Year! ^^ It's been a while since I posted a makeup review. I bought this lip tint late last year. I think it was around my birthday. I wanted to try a product from a different Korean brand. My go-to store? Well, it's more of an online shop, Kkochipida. Ms. Charm of Kkochipida carries such a variety of Korean cosmetics at very good prices so I always make sure to check out her website. ^^

I bought the Banila Co. Color Change Tint in Poppy Rose. It looked very cool and a color-changing tint is always awesome.




 

Pros:
1. Very cute packaging. I don't usually see big tube packaging for tints. ^^
2. Good color pigmentation.
3. Beautiful plum-ish color that turns a little pinkish
4. There are other colors to choose from

en.paperblog.com


Cons:
1. Sticky consistency. It's more like a gloss than a tint.
2. Doesn't leave much of a stain
3. A little pricey at 295.00 Php and not locally available (unless you consider online shops)

I like the color of this tint but I wish it had more of a liquid consistency like most tints I've used, so it could also double as a blusher. It requires constant reapplication but it is a good tint.

Have you tried anything from Banila Co.? Lemme know. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from Banila Co. but this looks like a good product :)

    You twins are so cute! ♥ I wish I had a twin sister! You have a nice blog and I look forward to your success in the near future. :) I've already followed you on GFC! More power! x

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic
    Join my Valentine's Day Blog Giveaway here! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good product :D Try one of their items when you get the chance. :D

    ReplyDelete