Saturday, February 8, 2014

Etude House & Rose Flowering Eyes Palette

Hey guys! I've been checking out the photos we have saved, and there are a whole lot. So, I also saw a bunch of pictures of products that I haven't reviewed yet but has been with me for quite some time, like this Etude House palette.

This palette is from the "Rose" collection of Etude House and it was actually looked out for, for quite a while, because Etude rarely releases a palette that has a lot of colors. A regular palette in Etude has like 3-4 colors, tops. I think their Aloha line had a huge palette too but I can never remember seeing that one. Anyhow.







The Verdict:

Probably the best palette I've ever owned. Although the quality of the shadows vary a lot, (some are chalky and not that pigmented) the palette as a whole is a great buy. The colors are gorgeous. Staying power of the shadows also vary. The colors that can stay on the longest are Falling, Blossom, and Poison.

Since the palette also has neutral shades like browns and peaches, it can easily be used for your daytime eye makeup. I love it mostly because I have never had a palette that had a deep red color which looks totally awesome when used as an eyeliner.

The palette though is a little pricey at 1, 148 Php. The cutel-ly packed palette has two dual ended sponge applicators and a hugggggeee mirror.

This is probably my favorite palette as of the moment and I loooovee Pure because it can double as a shimmery eye highlighter.

Have you tried any of Etude House's palettes? Which one's the best? Lemme know. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I love the burgundy one. But yeah, the don't swatch well, huh. The NYX nude on nude looks good for about the same price. :)

    READ MY LATEST POST HERE! ---"PETA approved brushes"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some have very good pigmentation and some don't. I have seen that but since this has a deep red color, I chose this one. :D

      Delete