Saturday, February 22, 2014

Color Collection LIpstick in Rose Dune

Hey guys! I owe you the Hit Listers for the month of January and I was actually thinking about just doing it together with the list for February or not. Anyhow. This lipstick was given to me by one of my greatest friends in college (check out Nickky's blog here), together with some more make-up items. She knows my ultimate weakness.:p (Thank you Nickkybels).

Color Collection is actually a make-up brand under Tupperware, at least that's how I know it.
 
 
 
 

The Verdict:

I'm all for sleek and sturdy packaging because I'm such a klutz so thankfully, this lipstick is in a "hard shell." This is actually one of the few pink lippies I have in my stash because I'm more drawn to corals and most pinks look weird on me. So I was actually happy that this wasn't as muted as most of the pink lipsticks I've tried. The deep rose color is awesome and the color is very pigmented so a swipe is all you need to get the color.

It is creamy but it's not that moisturizing. But it doesn't dry your lips either but since it has no moisturizing capabilities, a balm is a must before putting it on. Lasting power is like most run-of-the-mill lippies. Unfortunately, it can't survive a glass of water, much less a meal. You're gonna have to reapply.

I'm not sure how much it costs, but I do know that Color Collection's items are quite affordable so I'm gonna put this lippie in the 150-200 Php bracket.

It's the lipstick that I've been carrying with me since I got it because it looks very nice on. ^^ And, I'm taking a rest with the orange lippies.

Have you tried Color Collection's lipsticks? Lemme know about them. Cheerio!
 

4 comments:

  1. I have the pink one. I forgot what it's called. I can't smile with my teeth showing 'coz it makes my teeth look WAY yellow. But it's pretty. :P

    READ MY LATEST POST HERE! ---"PETA approved brushes"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad. Don't worry, you'd find a better color. ^^

      Delete