Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk in Sweet and Sour Orange

Hey guys! When Etude House finally had their 20% off on all items sale last month, I was, unfortunately, a little broke. *cue incessant crying* So I was only able to pick up two items. While watching an episode of Etude House blog, I saw a really bright orange lippie. Turned out that one was from the Dear My line and this one is the Jelly-lips one. Nonetheless, this one is a pretty cool buy.

 
I got the one in Sweet and Sour Orange. ^^ The Jelly Lips-talk line has translucent-colored lippies and a tube costs 478.00 Php but I got it for 382.00 Php. 

k

Pros:
1. Smells awesome. Like jelly beans. ^^ Actually makes it pretty hard to control constant licking
2. Cute packaging. Then again, everything in Etude House looks cute.
3. Although the color payoff is pretty sheer, you could actually see that it's a cool orange color
4. It moisturizes a little and it gives a good shine on the lips
5. I love the balm-y texture

Cons:
1. I wish it stained little because it comes off a little too easily
2. It can't really survive a meal so reapplication is necessary
3. Since it's almost like a tinted balm, it's pretty pricey

Out of all my lippies, I actually reach for this the most probably because it's the easiest to work with in terms of color and all that. I can actually put it on without a mirror-a very rare case. ^^

If you're into a lippie with a hint of color and moisturizing factor, this one might be the lippie for you. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Love the packaging for this lippe! I didn't realize that the color would be so light >.< Wish it had more of a color tint to it T.T Thank you for this review! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! It actually looks like it has a lot of color but when you put it on, it's just like a tinted balm, which might work for others but it can also seem to sheer for some. You're welcome. ^^ Thanks for dropping by. ^^

      Delete
  2. This one's a cute shade and I'm sure it smells yummy! I agree with you, it comes off easily. More lasting/staining power and it would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the orange-y shade and because it smells so good, I need to constantly remind myself to stop sniffing the tube. ^^ Yep, I wish it stained a little, too. ^^

      Delete