Sunday, December 8, 2013

November 2013 Hit Listers

Hi guys! This list is coming in pretty late. I'll just keep it short though since it's already a little late. ^^
 1. Dear My BB Cream
-This one is actually pretty old and is my sister's. I just gave it a try since she wasn't using it anymore. It's actually a good BB cream. Probably one of the best I've tried.

2. iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream
-This was recommended to me by my friend and I ended up liking it. A lot. It's a cream-type moisturizer that turns watery upon application. 


3. Watsons Green Tea Purifying Gel
-I've been looking for a good spot pimple corrector and decided to try this one. It takes a while to work but it does work and it's non-sticky so applying it throughout the day is no trouble. 


4. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
-I bought this for my sister a while back. It was on sale I think. i just tried it once then end up borrowing it a lot often since I really liked the color payoff. I thought it was gonna be too glossy and balm-y but it wasn't so it was pretty good. 


5. Cream Bath Wash from Daiso
-I bought this since I wanted a good wash for my brushes. Using hair shampoo is quite wasteful so I figured I'd try this since it's so big. It actually does the cleaning pretty well. And it's such a huge bottle to boot. 

6. Bobo Tiny Pots from Landmark
-I keep a couple of pots like these in hand just in case I open up samples or need to mix up a couple of colors, like with blushes and stuff. These ones are actually pretty cool because the designs are simply adorable. Such a great find I think. 
 7. Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Ultra Foam Cleanser
-I've been meaning to try this for the longest time but had to wait because I still had a tube of facial wash. I'm actually glad I tried this. It makes the skin feel so soft and it smells so good.

 8. Tony Moly Silky Glaze Fruit Hair Spray
- Definitely the best hair spray I've ever tried. I'm used to the ones that make your hair stiff and wire-like and most of them smell, well, bad. This is just plain awesome because you can hardly tell that you have it on. It smells great and your hair won't be so wire-like.
modernglossy.com

9. Pony (Park Hye Min)

- One of my current favorite Korean make up artists. She looks so cute and her tutorials are very easy to follow. I also like how she uses a diverse set of items. She's just adorable and you should really check out her videos. Check one of them here.

koreandrama,org   
10. King 2 Hearts
-Aside from The Heirs, I'm actually not watching any new dramas but one of the recent ones I've rewatched is King 2 Hearts. I love Ha Ji Won and I think playing a bad-ass role suits her best and being a North Korean soldier is definitely up her alley. Playing opposite her is Lee Seung-gi as a South Korean "prince." It's a pretty great drama to watch since you get to witness such a funny love story unfolding. 

And that's it! Hope you had a great weekend. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment