Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Certified Movie Buff: Hello Stranger

Hi! This'll be just a short movie entry, I promise. ^^ This film was actually a recommendation from a good friend of mine. I've actually seen the CD of this in some CD shops but I never did think about buying it. But since I've heard that it's actually a good film, I decided to find myself a copy.

listal.com
 Hello Stranger is a 2010 Thai film that's mostly about being in that blurred line between a rom-com movie and reality. That, and happenstance. It's basically a story about a girl and a guy who met by chance in South Korea while on vacation. They were there for different reasons and somehow along the way when they met, they just found comfort with each other. Then of course, life has to be the pain in the ass, and reality just caught up with them, waking them up from what was seemingly a love story on water. In the end, it was just a matter of knowing whether or not you give into fate or if you'd create it. :P

I don't wanna spoil much about the movie but I will tell you that it was really fun to watch. The kind of film that just makes you want to hang on until the last minute, wondering how everything would end. 

Have you guys seen this movie? How'd you find it? Lemme know. Cheerio!



bangkokscoop.com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Looks amazing!!! Maybe Ill watch it!! <3 I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party: Nude Bandage Dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Do give it a try ^^ Thanks for dropping by.. ^^

      Delete
  2. OMGOGMOGMOGMOMG watching this asap. I fell in love with the title and the premise eeek I can't wait. I Good thing you didn't put any spoilers. :">

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ I'm glad you liked it. Do check it out...It's pretty nice :D

      Delete