Friday, May 25, 2012

Shawill Mono Eyeshadow in No. 12

Hi. Either something's very wrong with my Internet connection or something's very wrong with this laptop. I've been trying to access my blog for about half an hour now. Finally! For the past two weeks, my body has been systematically shutting down at around 10 pm (still trying to adjust with my work schedule), but because I needed to keep this blog alive, here I am. =) Here's a review on a gold eyeshadow from Shawill. The Shawill Mono Eyeshadow in No. 12. I bought this last year from the Noel Bazaar in the World Trade Center.








Price: 69 Php
Weight: 4g
Colors: Tons. But, I was totally after a gold eyeshadow so....

The overly dusted swatch...sorry bout that

Pros:
1. Very pigmented
2. Cool gold color. Not too glittery
3. Very wearable on its own or when dusted over a darker eyeshadow color
4. Classy black container
5. Very cheap

Cons:
1. I find it very hard to blend. But then again, maybe it's just my skin.
2. Container looks classy but feels a little flimsy
3. Gold color may be a tad too "gold" for others

If your looking for a bright yellow gold color, this eyeshadow is perfect for you. But, if you're taste is more of a toned down light gold color, I suggest looking for another shade because when you blend this one from Shawill, it still has that bright gold color even when blended.

Have you tried any better looking gold shadows? Lemme know. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I think Shawili is a good brand and they're very affordable. I got my Shawili BB Cream in shade #3 for just P168. Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for reading it! I've only tried this from their line so far, but they have some pretty interesting products, and yes, they're affordable. =) Is their BB cream any good? =)

      Delete