Friday, May 25, 2012

Nichido True Colors Collection Blush in Passionate Red

Hi. Again. I'm doing a double-post. You know, just in case I decide to lie in bed for the rest of the weekend. To be honest, my eyes are dead-tired. For the past weeks, well 2 actually I've been literally staring on the computer monitor for about 11 hours, 5 days a week. Beat that. Haha. Anyhow, here's a review on Nichido's Powder Blush in Passionate Red. I saw this blush from a classmate of mine back in college. She brought it during a production and I was just intrigued by its just-pinched color. So yes. I totally had to be a complete copier and buy the same blush.



 Price: 88 Php
Weight: 4g
Colors: The only other one I've seen is Tomato (if I remember correctly) which is a darker color but they do have tons of other shades like a peachy-one





Swatches (The third one is when blended)

Pros:
1. A very pretty just-pinched color. It's not an overwhelming pink color which I like. It totally looks natural
2. Blendable
3. Transfers easily to brush (I use Landmark's kabuki brush for a sort-of airbrushed look)
4. Very affordable

Cons:
1. Flimsy case
2. Staying power isn't too long. About two hours I think? Longer if you brush it over a cream blush but that totally defeats its great color. 

That's pretty much it. I actually love this blush, so the cons are pretty much forgivable. I'm actually planning to try out the peach-colored one. When I start earning real money of course. Then I can buy all the blushes I want. And need. Cheerio! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment