Saturday, May 19, 2012

Careline: Oil Control Blush-on in Fresh Tomato

Hi. Sorry if I haven't been posting any reviews for the past month. Job hunting. All of a sudden, I just decided that I'll squeeze in a bit of time to post something. I took these pictures right before I graduated and being the lazy me, the pictures are not-so-good. So, forgive me. Haha. So, here's my review of Careline's Oil Control Blush-on in Fresh Tomato.











Price: I can't remember exactly but around 60-80 Php
Colors: A lot but I chose this because I was at my red-color moment
Weight: 5g





Swatches: 2nd picture is when blended 

Pros:
1. Pretty cheap 
2. Lots of colors to choose from
3. Very, very pigmented. The first swatch picture is just one swipe. 
4. Nice red color when blended
5. Clear cover makes it easier to see the color
6. Blush transfers easily (to brush)

Cons:
1. Packaging is flimsy.
2. The sponge that came with the blusher is not-so-good. I would suggest using a blush brush instead
3. It claimed to be an oil-control blusher but it didn't work that way for me
4. Doesn't stay on for very long 

If you're going to buy and use this blusher, I just suggest that you be careful. I once made the mistake of over-swirling my brush with this blush-on. Let's just say I ended up washing my face all-over again. It's VERY RED, and a little amount goes a very long way. 

Overall, it's a great blush. I'm actually planning to buy a few more colors. Have you tried this blush-on? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment