Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Liebster Award :)

     Hi guys! As you might have noticed, my blog has recently been on a “dormant” mode. Something that can’t be helped unfortunately due to my I-don’t-know-when-to-sleep sort of schedule. Anyways. Rest assured, I’d still try to squeeze in an entry or two every once in a while and I hope to get back on regular blogging before all my newly acquired stuff expire before I get to review them :P

     Anyhow. While I was going through my blog drafts, I noticed a tag/nomination for an award that I never got to postttttttttttt. (Lame *points to self*) So even though it’s a year late (So sorry Katey and thank you soooo much for tagging me)
 

* I grabbed these Liebster award details from Katey’s entry.



What is the Liebster Award?
     Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dearest. A word synonymous to kindest, sweetest, nicest and endearing.

Rules:

    1.    Post 11 things about yourself
    2.    You must answer 11 questions the tagger has set for you
    3.    Create 11 more questions to ask bloggers you tagged
    4.    Choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
    5.    Inform the lucky bloggers
    6.    No tag backs, okay? :)

11 Things You Should Probably Know About Charlie:


    1. I have a weird inclination/attraction to the colour orange. Although I know in my head that black is my favourite color, most of my stuff are orange.


    2. I am absolutely addicted to Korean dramas (and Korea, and Korean stuff). Because I watch too many dramas in one go, I keep an Excel file so I know which episode of which series I’m watching.


    3. I like walking barefoot (much to my mother’s dismay)


    4. I recently got into baking so basically our refrigerator has become a cool box of tester frostings


    5. I love Demi Lovato (and her music) so much that a good friend of mine actually calls me Demi

    6. I used to say Dang Flammit quite a lot due to Hannah Montana marathons
   
    7. I absolutely love action and suspense films
   
    8. I like to pull my ears when I get stressed out

    9.  Most of the songs in my music player are very sad. I actually have a song “A Sad Love Song” sooo… :P

    10. I like reassembling my necklaces. Most of the time because they get all tied up, but sometimes just because.

    11. I like to drink tea before going to bed


The Questions I Need to Answer:

1. Sun or Rain?
        Rain. Even though it’s so damn hard to get home when it rains.
2. Lip balm or Lipstick?
        LIp balm.
3. Bags or Shoes?
        Bags
4. Red or Pink?
        Red
5. Coffee or Tea?
        Both :P    
6. Books or Movies?
        I love them both equally :P
7. Day or Night?
        That depends. Is it a weekday or a weekend? :P
8. Boy next door or Hunk?
        Boy next door
9. Shorts or Skirt?
        Shorts
10. Blog or Youtube?
        Blog
11. Suspense/Thriller movie or Rom-Com/chick flick movie?
        Suspense/Thriller movie

11 Questions that I Need You to Answer:

1. Cool nickname for yourself?

2. Lipstick or Tint?

3. Favorite makeup trend?

4. Favorite expression?

5. Life principle you hold on to?

6. If you were given the chance to concoct your own perfume, what would you name it and what would it smell like?

7.  Mannerism/s?

8. Comfort food?

9. Favorite TV show/s ? (and I need to know why :P)

10. Guilty pleasure?

11. Fashion trend you would NEVER EVER EVER (infinity) follow?








I Nominate:

whitechoco
mineeh11
underthesamebluesky
daimodaisy
thesleee
moodibunni
Queen of Vanity
Everything About Bella
alicerosellee
artesya-inggitta
cyndork


That's it! By the way, if you have come across this post and you qualify based on the rules, then consider yourself nominated and please comment below with the link of your post.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment