Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tony Moly Double Needs Mascara in Brown

Hi. This is just going to be a quick entry since I'm barely awake. ^^ One of the items in the make up loot bag my friend (Thanks Nickkybels :P) gave me is this Double Needs Mascara from Tony Moly. I was actually pretty stoked because I love brown mascaras just as much as black ones. They work perfectly with soft smokey eyes.





Pros:
1. Multi-purpose! I actually have no clue as to its "double needs" capability but I'm taking a guess that it means it can be used for like, two things? :P You can use this as a brow mascara, a typical mascara, and even an eyeliner.

2. Although it has quite some metallic sheen to it, it actually works well for the brows. My mom has pretty non-existent, light-colored brows and this looks natural on her.

3. Long lasting. I wear this as an eyeliner (just grab that eyeliner brush and go for it) and it stays on the whole day.

4. The mascara wand separates the eyelashes well.

Cons (Well, con?):
It lasts long but it's not waterproof.

I can't vouch for the affordability of this mascara but I think Tony Moly's mascaras range from 350 to about 400+, so I'm guessing this mascara is also along that price range.

This is a pretty neat mascara to try if you would want to soften your look. The pigmentation is not that strong and the color is not that dark so it works well.

Have you tried any of Tony Moly's mascaras? Lemme know. Cheerio!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment